When I learned that they want to see a beach, I immediately suggested to visit the Philippines instead as our beaches will make Bali bow down. I recommended several of our popular beaches but they soon decided to see the best of El Nido. Yes, THE EL NIDO DREAM LUXURY TRIP.
Here is what I have prepared for them, taking in mind that they love food, nature and technology.
DAY 1: SHINJUKU
DAY 2: TOKYO CYCLING TOUR + TOKYO SKY TREE
DAY 3: TSUKIJI, ASAKUSA, UENO, SHIBUYA, GINZA and IZAKAYA
DAY 4: AKIHABARA
DAY 5-11: EL NIDO RESORTS
PERKS I GOT THEM:
- A Japanese local guide who charges half of what tour agencies quote with thrice as many destinations
- Got a guide who will do 2 tours for the price of 1
- A 4-Star Shinjuku Hotel with amazing city views at a bargain price
- A local foodie's advice on where to eat great ramen, sushi, vending machine restaurant, and izakaya
- Persuaded El Nido Resorts to give them promo rates even if they really qualify for rack rates. They get a total savings of up to PHP 39,000.
Please mother nature, bring a fabulous July weather to El Nido so my clients can truly experience paradise here in our beloved country. :)